We approach projects in a systematic manner.
This saves time and money. It also enables us to achieve a consistently high quality of work.
If you have a project you’d like to discuss with us then we’re going to need answers to the following questions:
Background to the project
– history, present situation and where you are heading
What do you want
– website, brochure, press ads, email, case study, compete new brand story. How will the message be delivered?
– competitors, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats and issues affecting your market
– what are you trying to achieve?
– who are they and what makes them tick?
– what’s the single most differentiating and motivating message to get the target audience to respond in the way you want?
– what information can you give us to support the proposition and persuade the target audience you can deliver what you promise?
Tone of voice
– professional, fun, logical, emotive…?
– budget, timing and any other important things we should know?